Searching for Coinastrix Review? You just landed in the right place.
Lately, coinastrix has been getting a lot of attention and what I call hype from the affiliates trying to recruit people from different social media platforms.
As always, I’m Frank Vigil and I review different MLM companies to help you make the right decision while choosing a business opportunity.
Is Coinsatrix a scam?
What do I need to know before investing in coinastrix?
These are some of the questions we will be addressing in this coinastrix review.
Let’s get Started:
Coinastrix Review: Background Information
Having a look at the official website of coinastrix, you will not find any information regarding who runs the company or when it was established.
I normally don’t understand why a company would choose not to state this clearly from the start.
Digging deeper into the domain registration details, I found out that the company was registered on 9th July 2017. However, the registration was done privately.
Let’s have a look at the products being promoted at Coinastrix.
Coinastrix Scam Review: What products are being promoted at Coinastrix?
Coinastrix does not have any products to promote and therefore the affiliates are only left with the affiliate membership to promote.
Coinastrix Review: What’s the compensation plan?
In order to earn at Coinastrix, affiliates are asked to invest bitcoins so as to get an ROI.Below is a list of levels of investments the affiliate can choose from.
- Nano — Affiliates invest 0.003 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 60 days
- Micro — Affiliates invest 0.006 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 60 days
- Mini — Affiliates invest 0.009 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 60 days
- Astrix1 — Affiliates invest 0.02 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI via binary commissions
- Astrix2 — Affiliates invest 0.05 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 75 days
- Astrix3 — Affiliates invest 0.15 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 75 days
- Astrix4 — Affiliates invest 0.5 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 75 days
- Astrix5 — Affiliates invest 1 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 75 days
- Astrix6 — Affiliates invest 2 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 60 days
- Astrix7 — Affiliates invest 4 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 50 days
- Astrix8 — Affiliates invest 6 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 60 days
- Astrix9 — Affiliates invest 10 BTC and then earn a 200% ROI during 90 days
On top of this affiliates are able to paid binary commissions and the more money you invest the higher the ROI.
What’s the Cost to join Coinastrix?
To Join Coinastrix you’ll need to invest at least 0.003 BTC up to 10 BTC.
What Conclusion can you give concerning Coinastrix?
I’ll be bluntly honest with you.
Coinastrix at this moment is not really a scam at this point. The first few affiliates to join the company will reap some profit and the anonymous admins.
Once the recruitment process dies down the company will just collapse.
Finally, if the anonymous admins had this formula for getting such a high ROI why would they need to ask affiliates to invest?
Frank, what do you recommend?
I normally get a lot of emails from people searching for legit online business opportunities and I have found a legit and newbie friendly.
I’ll let you be the judge.