Searching for Pyur Global review?
You’ve just landed on the best pyur global review on the internet.
As always I review Multi-level companies and provide the most honest and unbiased reviews on the internet.
You probably want to join or learn more about this multi-level marketing company. What I need you to do is pay attention what I reveal to you in this article.
Also, I’m hoping by end of this article you will have made a decision of whether to join this company or not.
Now, let’s dig in. Shall we?
Pyur Global Review: The Company
Pyur global MLM Company stepped into the scene in the late 2016 and was founded by Bob Bremner.
The company runs on the health and nutritional niche and by the information provided on their website, they have offices in two locations.
One office is located in Virginia, USA and another on in Manila, Philippines.
Bob Bremner is not new in the MLM scene and previously launched the legends network back in the year 2014 and Ustream Tv in 2015.
The companies still exist but have recently shown a sharp downward curve from November 2016.
Let’s have a look at the products offered by Pure global Company.
Pyur global Scam Review: The Products
Pyur global specializes in the nutritional niche and heart pulse devices.
The following are the products on offer:
- O2 – “a proprietary natural mineral complex delivered in an easy-to-use sachet”, retails at $42.95 for a bag of 30 servings
- QO2 – “a dietary supplement blend of high-grade and low dose base L-Arginine with other ingredients that trigger the production of healthful Nitric-Oxide in the body”, retails at $49.95 for a tub of 30 servings”
- MG20 – Muscadine grapes “antioxidant benefits”, retails at $49.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- iHeart Device – “get an insight of your fitness levels with regular monitoring of the key factors that are strong indicators of your overall health”, retails at $195 for a finger device plus app (free or paid subscription)
To add on this, $142 bundle pack is also available, that has one bottle of MG20, one tub of QO2 and two bags of O2.
Pyur Global Pyramid Scam Review: Compensation Plan
The pure global company pays its affiliates by the commission when they sell they products to retail customers.
The residual commissions are paid out through the binary compensation structure with a matching bonus.
To qualify for an “active” status the affiliates need to maintain a Personal volume of 50 for every 35 days.
Retail commissions are paid out when affiliates sell the product to retail customers that are not affiliated with the company.
A 25% bonus is given each week.
Pyur global company pays a 25% bonus on all retail sales generated and also from newly recruited affiliates.
Residual commissions are paid using the binary compensation structure.
The positions in this structure can be filled by either your upline or downline there is no limit to this.
Each time a 200GV and 400GV is generated from either side a commission is paid out.
- affiliates who generate 50 GV a month earn $15
- affiliates who generate 100 GV a month earn $20
Pyur affiliates earn a matching bonus on every residual commission earned by their downline.
- Bronze Executive – 10% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Silver Executive – 15% match on level 1
- Gold Executive – 20% match on level 1
- Platinum Executive – 20% match on level 1 and 15% on level 2
- Pearl Director – 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 10% on level 3
Cost To Join
Here is how much you will need to join:
- Basic affiliate membership – $39.95
- QO2 & O2 Bundle – $109.90
- 2x QO2 & 2x O2 Bundle – $179.85
- MG20, QO2 & 2x O2 Bundle – $181.95
- O2, QO2 & iHeart Device Bundle – $299.95
- 2x QO2 & O2 & iHeart Device Bundle – $369.95
- MG20, QO2, O2 & iHeart Device Bundle – $371.95
- Builder Pack – $499 (2x MG20, 2x QO2, 4x O2 & iHeart Device)
MY VERDICT AND RECOMMENDATION
To be honest, the pyur global company is not a scam.
But one thing I’ve noticed is that the products are very expensive and this makes it hard to make money as an affiliate.
It requires a lot of effort and skill to sell these products which unfortunately the company does not provide.
Most of the money earned by the affiliated is from recruitment and not selling the products.
However, all is not lost. I have my own business model that does not require you such huge amount of money to join.
In fact, the business model offers free training before joining.
I can guarantee you it’s something that’s really changing how network marketing is being done.
You will thank me later
I hope you enjoyed my pyur global review. See you in the comment section.
To your success.