Welcome to my Solis Review.
Have you seen all the hype on social media about Solis?
Solis had been getting a lot of attention from the affiliates.
Before I get into more details, I would like to make it clear that am not an affiliate or in any way associated with this company.
I’m just here to help you make the right decision.
Is Solis a Scam?
Is it Worth Investing in this Company?
Let’s dig deep into this Solis review.
Solis Review: Company Background
Hoping into the “Ceo” section of the official website of Solis, Richard Eddison is cited as the CEO. There is also a photo of him.
However, what caught my attention is that there is no mention of what Richard Eddison used to do previously.
Solis claims to “we pay special attention to the quality of services provided, efficiency of customer service and creation of comfortable conditions of working with us”
Solis goes o further to say ““Our experts work in many countries: USA, South Africa, Belgium, Australia, India, etc. For decades, we have accumulated the production, purchase and sales channels.
We have the best gemologists and cutters that from untreated sapphires, rubies, emeralds, diamonds are creating something worthy of the crown and scepter of the rulers.
Our jewelry stones are worthy competitors to the stones from the exchanges Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, London, Antwerp, Hong Kong, Toronto, Bombay.”
I decided to have a look at the website but there is no evidence to back up the claims that there are other third parties involved.
There is a possibility that even the Cited CEO, Richard Eddison doesn’t even exist.
Let’s have a look at the products.
Solis Review: Product Line
Solis provides diamond cutting services but no goods or services for the customers to resell.
However, the affiliates are able to sell their affiliate membership to interested parties.
To cut the chase there are no retail sales activities that go on in this company.
This is very risky because once the recruitment dies down, the company will just crumble.
What’s the Compensation Plan for Solis?
When it comes to the compensation plan, the more you invest the more ROI you get.
Here’s is how affiliate can earn:
- Affiliates invest $1 and then earn a 17% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $5 and then earn an 18% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $10 and then earn a 19% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $25 and then earn a 20% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $50 and then earn a 21% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $100 and then earn a 22% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $250 and then earn a 23% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $500 and then earn a 24% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $1000 and then earn a 25% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $2500 and then earn a 26% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $5000 and then earn a 27% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $10,000 and then earn a 28% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $25,000 and then earn a 29% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $50,000 and then earn a 30% monthly ROI
- Affiliates invest $100,000 and then earn a 31% monthly ROI
Payments are disbursed using a uni-level system.
It’s also worth noting that the affiliates are also paid residual commissions.
What’s the Cost to Join Solis?
Joining Solis is free but earn you must at least invest $1.
Conclusion and Recommendation.
Honestly, Solis isn’t a scam at this point but you need to be very careful before joining.
Don’t Invest too much in this company at the start, take your time to learn other online business opportunities in the MLM world.
I highly recommend this business opportunity I have tried and tested.
Got any question? See you in the comment section or via my personal social media accounts.
To your Success.